<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15530837?origin\x3dhttp://walking-with-faith.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
BYE (:
clarice.

aspiration. brina. bing hao. chenxi. chongling. chun kiat. dorothy. eugene. glenden. He An. hester. ivan. jerome. jocelyn. jian yi. jia ni. jonathan. julia. kuek jing. mengchao. munyee. miaolin. samantha. stephaine. shi hui. sheryl. tian wei. kingrachel. rachel. wenmin. wanlin. yan hua. yvonne. YI. zhong hua. PICTURE :D.

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours


on the way to school i cried in the car. o man is my first time in the morning i cry. ya daddy talk to me in the car about ytd incident between me and mummy. ya is super hurting to me. i am also a human who have feeling too. and during chapel when kim sing this song. i tried to hold back my tears. this song suddenly struck my alot. i dunno whyy. yupp i did not wanted to show out my sadness today i just took a brave front and try to be happy. i thought today might be better at home but maybe i was wrong. today was worst. i quarrel with her. at that moment the way she say me i suddendly feel like scolding her back but i control. i seriously dunno how long more i can control because i have feeling i am not a robot. who only listen only to the master and have no feeling toward anything. maybe at this moment no one will understand how much i have been throught.


9:11 PM